Sunday, November 28, 2010

asparagus

Yesterday I was terribly bored, restricted from using computers and finished all homework I could possibly do without them. Contained in my room, I couldn't think of anything else to do but take photos and I did! It's rare that I even see sun like this in autumn. Or is it even autumn anymore? Maybe it's winter. But anyhow, it was bitter cold outside but sunny warm in my room. I picked up these yellow tulips for the house on birthday when we had people over and they're still holding strong. The colours are just gorgeous!


This out of focus photo makes the stems look like asparagus with twinkling stars.


These last two shots are of my bookshelf though I can hardly call it a bookshelf. I keep my vast collection of Disney VHS tapes on those shelves. The top of the shelf consists of empty pop bottles, dried out roses, small jars of sand and sea shells, dollar store trophies, and tiny woodland creatures. I ought to do some dusting soon. When I do I'll be sure to take better photos and perhaps do a post entirely on this shelf.


By the way, did you notice the new header? What do you guys think? Feedback please!