Thursday, February 3, 2011

i ♥ ban.dō





I'm overwhelmed by the adorableness of these products. Just the way everything is displayed, the colours, decor, the photos, it's all so darling. I have a new found love for ban.dō. Their accessories are so whimsical, glittery, and sequined. Very me, I think. I also love the clothing in the shoots but unfortunately they do not tell us what they wore. Check out their lovely website and blog to see more of these products and photos. Below I have embedded the magical behind the scenes look on their latest photoshoot. It's so fun and playful, and I adore the way it was filmed and edited. Ban.dō is run by Jen & Jamie, the two adventurous gals who founded this little online shop, whom you'll see quite a bit in this video. Lastly, check out Max who shot all the photos and Brian who captured the entire day!