Saturday, September 8, 2012

little burgundy: wood issue

Something that always catches my eye while I'm in Little Burgundy is their gem of a magazine. I have myself a little collection of their issues simply because they're all remarkable. Always submerged in wonderful editorials and graphics, the current Wood Issue features all things woodsy and the work of Tyler Dale. His darling illustrations are laced throughout the entire copy including the cover. Along with showcasing Little Burgundy's fall merch you'll also find a fun DIY, their top 5 Woody's list, and an ode to the HB #2 pencil.


My little burgundy picks:
You can view Little Burgundy's Wood Issue online here, or pick up a copy at any location while their still in stock. Perhaps I'll spotlight all Little Burgundy past issues!

No comments: