Wednesday, August 25, 2010

hola amigos.

Dear Hazel,

This blog is dedicated to you!

Love,
Amanda.


(this be me.)

So besides Hazel, hello to anyone else out there. My name is Amanda and I'm an oddball 16 year-old from Toronto, Ontario. I like shopping, strolling downtown, painting, saving the top of the muffin for last, listening to old music, collecting paperclips, clouds, polaroid photos, little crossbody purses, fringe, candy floss flavoured jellybeans, free samples, winter hats, high tea, cowboy boots, Flight of the Conchords, puppies and kittens, Christmas, the colour pink, the CNE, bokeh, tiramisu, stealing ridiculous amounts of paint sample cards, Nicholas, macarons, elephants, vintage shops, drawing, taking photos, sunny days, William-Sonoma hot chocolate, love, seashells, Hector, sparklers, receving gifts for no apparent reason, giving gifts for no apparent reason, colourful guitar picks, sales, and frolicking around in fluffy dresses. I could go on but you'll probably hear more about these things in posts to come and, who am I kidding, you really don't care. Currently on summer vacation, I'm being slowly immersed in boredom and seek a way out. This will be something to keep me busy, although school is starting quite soon. I've been meaning to start a blog for more reasons than one though. I wanted somewhere to ramble about my adventures, all the things I like but can't have, my shopping victories, and perhaps post the photos I take. My friends also want me to make a wishlist, although my birthday isn't until November, because apparently I'm hard to shop for. This will hopefully be a bit of help to those stumped friends of mine.

Hazel is a good buddy of mine. I inform her of all the things I mentioned above that I want to write about in my blog. I find "Dear Hazel" is appropriate since I always feel the need to write to her about, well everything. Write to her...as if she lives very far away. She doesn't, by the way. I go to school with Hazel. But we email each other like long lost friends or pen pals of some sort. We're dorks.


Hazel has her own blog! Have a looky here.

No comments: