Saturday, January 22, 2011

In the neighbourhood.





My sweet followers, I apologize for how inconsistent I've been with posting. The last two weeks have been pretty hectic and will continue to be hectic until I've fully finished applying to universities. The next couple weeks will consist of erratic and machine-like art-making for my portfolios. Forgive me if I neglect my blog just a tad. I wish I could use my blog as a portfolio piece. Then I wouldn't have to let go for a little while. But I will try my best to keep posting semi-regularly. I take photos on a day-to-day basis and they are piling up, waiting to be exposed about the internet. I have much to talk about but only so little time to sit down and write worthy of reading. I'm neurotic for maintaining the quality of my posts.

Anyways, that was just a little update. On to the real subject of the post! I wanted to show you these few photos I took just the other day. I was on my way out when I noticed all the beautiful scenery. It's rare that you get such a warm, sunny day in winter like this. It's days like these I love winter. The snow was practically sparkling! It made for some pretty photos. They were all taken in my neighbourhood while I walked to the bus stop and also while waiting for it to arrive. This is Canada, folks.



Footprints in the snow. I just think they're so cute.



The snow looks almost fake!


In case you've forgotten, here is my photostream on flickr. Unfortunately, I did not win the print giveaway with Teresa Q, but cheers to those who did! I ought to make a little widget in the sidebar. I will get on that soon. How soon is still to be determined.