Tuesday, March 27, 2012

the black keys & arctic monkeys: the concert


What a night. Both the Arctic Monkeys and The Black Keys were amazing! You've probably already seen me mention how much I loved the concert in previous posts and if you follow me on twitter as well. I apologize for the subpar photos though. I brought along a better camera but they wouldn't allow cameras with a lens over 35mm inside. Such a shame! But I did manage to capture quite a bit of it on my trusty digital camera. The lot of it was so good. The Arctic Monkeys were perfectly on point; Matt Helders was just incredible and Alex Turner's voice was gold. And when The Black Keys came out the energy in the crowd was absolutely nuts. I couldn't have asked for a better pairing of bands!

1 comment:

M said...

WOW LUCKY YOU!! i love the black keys and AM! i live in norway and it's so small.. so once i met them! but you're so lucky:):)
ince blog!
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/