Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Milk Toof


If you haven't heard of My Milk Toof yet, shame on you! You've been living in a hole. It was actually Hazel who first introduced it to me. My Milk Toof is the blog that documents the adventures of two little teeth, Lardee and Ickle. They are quite frankly the most adorable teeth I have ever come across. The blog is managed by Inhae Lee and has been doing so well that she had a book published with Chronicle Books. Ever since she mentioned that a 'My Milk Toof' book was coming out I've been incessantly checking back, and now it's finally here! I was about to pre-order it a couple weeks ago then I recently came across it on the Urban Outfitters site. I'm crossing my fingers it will arrive in stores soon. If not, this gives me the chance to order it online, and maybe some clothes too? Splurge! Anyways, I highly recommend you check out the blog! Lardee and Ickle will melt your heart. Below is the promo video for the book.