Tuesday, September 14, 2010

the elephant in the room.


Quite some time ago, back in May, I was working diligently on my english homework. Clearly I was distracted. The gleaming golden sun coming through my window was hard to resist so I collected my models and started shooting. If you know me, you know that I really like elephants but mostly ones that I can fit in my palm. Elephants and owls that is. But anyway, these are a few photos of my pachyderm friends. Since I didn't have a blog at the time I never shared any of my photos and they collected virtual dust in their folders upon my computer desktop. But now that I have this outlet expect more posts like this. I took manymanymany photos but these are just the cream of the crop!




My own piece of Fredflare.
Look at those little love birds elephants!


No comments: