Saturday, October 2, 2010

colours of the wind

Last Wednesday, the sky was absolutely beautiful. It reminded me of Pocahontas, hence the post title. While I was taking these pictures I was frustrated with my camera. It wouldn't focus right like it normally does when there's more sun in the sky. Even with my hand sticking out of my window it didn't seem right. The photos turned out kind of grainy which I now realize is a great effect. The clouds look whispy and the sky was very whimsical. The colours you see are exactly how the sky looked - no editing, I swear. All the photos were taken between 6:11 and 6:19 PM. It's amazing how the sky can change so much in just eight minutes.




Yesterday I learned that when you add block letters to photos like this it makes the words look important.

No comments: