Saturday, October 30, 2010

my wishlist: the luxuries


As promised, this is my second wishlist. This wishlist includes a bunch of things I want but not all of them. I fear I may have to a make a part two. I feel bad enough about the whole thing but what the hey, I'm having fun making these collages! This picture is plagued with little pink spots like some sort of number infectious disease. It is the result of me wanting too many things. No further introduction is really needed, so here is my wishlist!

1. Aerie Bow Studs; Adorable little guys. Upon my last trip to Aerie I only had enough money for one pair and I had to choose between these and little golden hearts. I regret not getting them but I still love my little hearts.

2.
Wilfred Leopard Scarf; If you haven't already read the story, go. I still have hopes of owning this, therefore, it is on my wishlist. A metre of soft, leopardy goodness. Not real leopard of course. That would be scary.

3.
GAP Printed Ruffle Blouse; The Gap website is completely unpredictable. Sometimes what you're looking for is there and other days it's not. I can't find this top online anymore but I swear it exists! I just linked the website homepage for now.

4.
American Apparel Flower Mesh Jumper; Is it so ridiculous that I want this jumper? For a while I didn't think people in real life wore this and I was afraid to even want it but I recently saw a girl wearing the white version. I am now fully convinced that this is normal. Okay, well not fully but I still love it! Oddly enough, this girl was working in Aritzia. Shouldn't you be representing your own store missy? But enough of my rambling. I want this in 'blossom', otherwise known as light pink.

5.
Wilfred Cotton Cashmere Sweater; The internet hates me. Again, I have gone looking for something on a website and it has disappeared from existence. This sweater was once on the Aritzia website but three hours later and I cannot find it. For now I'll just link you guys to the Fall/Winter Runway. It's on there if you just peruse on through.

6.
Wilfred Woven Wool Scarf; It looks quite dainty but it also can be spread out and used as a poncho! I like ponchos.

7.
T. Babaton Peacoat Coat; In tan. I've been searching far and wide for jacket like this but with a less harsh price than this.

8.
AE Gem Ring; Does this item still exist? Usually months after an item has been around it disappears from the American Eagle website and from internet existence entirely. But this one seems to stick around. So maybe there's still hope of me having it. I pressume it would have to be ordered online though. Note: I have small fingers.

9.
Square Vintage Posts; I just simply like these.

10.
American Apparel El Salvador Lace Tee; Been wanting a lacey tee like this. There's a bunch of variations to choose from at American Apparel. This is one of my favourites.

11.
Ceramic Elephant Ring Holder; Isn't he darling? This cutie is actually quite small, about four inches tall, but is perfect for me! I only have about two rings to stack on his face and besides, I love elephants. I'm thinking I should start a collection. Please let me own him!

12.
Study Hall Glasses; Just for fun. If I could have real glasses like this I would be so happy.

13.
Wilfred Vintage Lace Dress; IT'S BEAUTIFUL and I lack lace in my life.

14.
GAP Funnel Coat; The better buy of those Aritzia coats I want.

15.
Mini Diana Camera; I've been dying to have my own little piece of the analog world. A mini Diana is far more cute and less expensive than the original size.

16.
BDG Fisherman Cardigan; It's no denying that I love this tone of mustard yellow now. I adore this sweater! In need of some big, comfy cardigans.

17.
Bowler Hat; I have no link to provide except for maybe Aritzia. They are selling this hat there but it isn't evident on their website. I love hats, although most of the ones I own are for winter and decorated with tassles and pom poms. Need a suave, sophisticated hat when I'm out clinking champagne glasses with bigshot, Hollywood hills people with investments and high noses. Okay, even if I was out with these imaginary people I wouldn't be wearing a bowler hat. I'd probably be out with Charlie Chaplin instead.

(I ramble too much.)

Well that's all for now. I'm sure there'll be a part two of this seeing as I never stopped browsing and internet "window shopping". So until then, hang tight. I have much to blog about and so little time. I promise when I get the chance I'll spin out a whole whack of posts. Last night I had the pleasure of going down to the
Toronto International Art Fair, and it is definitely blog-worthy.

No comments: