Friday, November 5, 2010

my wishlist: random edition


Okay, so maybe this isn't the "random edition" but more of "my wishlist: the luxuries—part two". But that would be a pretty long title and take up space I am not willing to give, so "random edition" it is. The name is fitting since some of the things on here are pretty random and I don't expect to get certain items because they are ridiculously expensive. I just wanted to show you some of the cute, little things I came across. Some of these items are only available online, which makes them even more unattainable. This wishlist should be called "longshot". Anyway, there is a couple not so crazy items so please stay tuned. The wishlists should be coming to an end now. I'll save some of my wishing for Christmas.

1.
Urban Outfitters Owl Pin; I love owls as much as I love elephants. This little guy is so cute. I kind of want a collection of brooches to pin to all my clothes. It'd make everything more fun.

2.
Talula Lace Blouse; I adore this. Still looking for the perfect lace tee.

3.
Wish Upon Posts; from Anthropologie. My obsession with studs and posts is growing, and I want my collection to grow too.

4.
Sweetheart Tam; from Anthropologie. I don't know if I've mentioned this before but I love winter hats! Especially ones with pom poms on the top. Almost every winter hat I've ever owned had a big pom pom on top.

5.
Jovian Planet Top; Lately I've been liking the look of celestial things. I'm not sure why.

6.
Great Innovator Boot; I love these oxford boots! They'll match anything.

7.
Tiny Gorjana Initial Charm Necklace; From Urban Outfitters. I like tiny charms like this and thin necklaces. I measure cuteness with size.

8.
Knit Picky Scarf in Yellow; Who comes up with the names on Modcloth? Oh well, I still love them. And this colour!

9.
Modcloth& Keith Haring Water Bottle; I've been wanting a water bottle for some time now. I want to go green and why not do it in style? These water bottles are absolutely adorable and serve their purpose. I've always been a Keith Haring lover. I saw this water bottle available down at Kensington Market along with many other designs.

10.
Mottisfont Top; Unfortunately, every link I've ever provided to Anthropologie always takes you straight to the homepage. But you can view any item I list by simply searching the name.

11.
In-A-Nutshell Trinket Box; from Anthropologie. Just the most darling little jewellery box. Like I mentioned before, I don't have much jewellery so a small trinket box like this will do. I have lots of studs though. Do they make special jewellery holder gizmos for that?

12.
Bright On Romper; Love the colourfulness.

13.
El Paso Minnetonka's in Tan& Brown; Looking for a good pair of moccasins. Minnetonka's seem to be the most legitimate. They seem like they would be lovely against bare feet.

14.
Autumn Garden Bag; from Anthropologie. I love the patterns on this. If I owned it though, I would be too scared to take it out of the house and risk getting a mark on it, as I am with most of my bags.

15.
Bookworm Necklace; from Antropologie. It's ridiculously expensive but a piece of art! I would love to own this quirky, little piece of jewellery. Check out the other necklace by searching on their website, "Do the Strand Necklace".

16.
A Fine Fete Necklace; Another crazy buy from Anthropologie but such a cute, nostalgic necklace. I love bunting.

This should be the end of my wishlists for a little while. So just to finish it off, here are the links to my wishlists for:

Happy hunting friends!

No comments: