Saturday, August 13, 2011

summer sales



Lastest Purchases


As summer begins to wind down, I've been snapping up all the marked down summer merchandise. After one shopping day I took my purchases into my backyard to photograph. At the time it seemed like a fun idea but looking at these photos now, I find myself giggling at my odd plan. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy a sneak peek into my backyard or rather pictures of my fence.




I'm particularly proud of this first one. I've waited since spring for the price to go down on this dainty, silk skirt. I finally spotted the T.Babaton Taylor skirt for 50% off the original price. I was incredibly excited and suddenly didn't mind the pushing and shoving from other overzealous customers in the store. Although I dislike crowds, I think I'll be returning again soon to that bustling store for more marvelous markdowns.



With a loaded gift card, I also picked up this Wood Wood Cadence tank via Urban Outfitters' Around the World Collection. I'm loving the nude colour but I might exchange it for the t-shirt version.



Last but not least, I picked up this Club Monaco tote for the whopping price of $9 — down from $29. I see it coming in handy since I'm always looking for an extra bag to drop my things in.

Nothing like a good sale.

No comments: