Monday, December 27, 2010

disco for the holidays.

I have so many Christmas things to blog about but here is just one. These were taken while I was decorating the tree although there is no evidence of Christmas in these photos. We almost weren't going to have a Christmas tree this year but my parent's surprised me a couple days before Christmas with one. We have some pretty funky decorations including these lovely disco balls. We have four in total but a bunch of other similar, disco-esque ornaments doused in glitter. I took decorating the tree into my own hands and had a lot of fun with it, though I'm short and it's difficult for me to do some of it. It's the feeling of accomplishment at the end that I love and it never feels like Christmas without a sparkling tree.



Please enjoy this awful photo of me I took during the process. It's purposely blurred so I can better hide my flaws but I think it adds a soft effect. Although I look terrible, messy-haired and only one eye made it into the frame, I was very happy at this moment in time. If you haven't noticed, that's the Wilfred woven wool scarf! I received it from my sweetheart for Christmas. It feels so good to cross this one of my wishlist though I feel a little spoiled with it being quite expensive. Since it is on the pricey side, I will wear it constantly and in every which way possible to get full use out of it! I shall embrace my thrifty side!