Friday, December 3, 2010

flick favourites.

If you've read my last post, you'd know that I now have a flickr account! Being new in the flickr world, I've doing lots of browsing and have found so many beautiful photographs. I knew I was bound to come across some but who knew there were so many great ones! I can now go for hours, perusing through photostreams and carefully selecting which photos I want to appear in my favourites. For the first couple days I was a little trigger-happy and nonchalantly clicking away at every pretty sight but then I realized that these favourites should be absolutely outstanding. I shouldn't just let a colossal amount of little thumbnails pile up in my favourites, I should pick the ones that are genuinely my favourite. I think this may be the start of a small series on my blog; flickr favourites. The photos below are just a few of my current favourites. I didn't want to let this post get too lengthy so a series might be a good idea.


by Teresa Q


by kassia

by Teresa Q

by Yvette Inufio

by ghostlings

by Yvette Inufio

by _cassia_

by Yvette Inufio

by ghostlings

by kassia

by Elle.Photography

by NelsonBr2010

by Pascal Grob


Be sure to have a look at my flickr photostream as well and I've linked every photo to the photographer's photostream. Happy browsing! You can also glance at my favourites here.