Wednesday, December 29, 2010

visitors

During the Christmas holidays, my extended family living nearby make rounds visiting each other's houses. I spent Christmas eve here at my godparents' house and fell in love with the lights in their window. I've seen them elsewhere before but I never new they had them. The photos seemed a little cliche but I'm easily attracted to shiny things. I hope to hunt down some of my own star lights one day. I've also had this vision of having a white, metal frame headboard in which I could weave white Christmas lights through. It sounds much like a little girl's room but to this day I still wouldn't mind having that. It would be making up for lost bits of my childhood.

Believe it or not, this is a photo of a Christmas tree.

I love the rich red of poinsettias.

And a little bokeh because you know I love it.